Front-end Developer (full-time)
About BoxMD :
BoxMD as a platform helps people store & own their medical records. If you want to know more, you’re welcome for a chat.
It is currently groomed by a kickass developer, a medico turned MBA and a successful entrepreneur.
We believe in transparent and empowering work culture.
Be our first developer and as you know, the first one is always special :).
● Analyze, design, and develop EHR software systems.
● Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications.
● Responsible for reading, understanding, and utilizing FHIR documents and specifications.
● Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and makes recommendations which yield a more cost effective product.
● Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate
● Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
● Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management
Reliable technical troubleshooting and debugging skills.
Good to have skills:
Knowledge and understanding of various data structures.
Good familiarity with Linux OS.
Knowledge/experience of cloud environments such as GCP or Azure or AWS (Desirable).
Expirience seeked : 0-1 year
Duration : Full-time
Notice period : 1 month
Salary : As per industry standards
1. A slice in the equity (performance based)
2. Upto Rs. 50,000 incentive on being funded (performance based)
3. Online courses worth Rs. 5,000/-
4. A curated course content
5. A profile on the Team page @ our website
6. A fun work culture with democratic ethics
1. One year subscription of Hotstar or any other OTT or any gaming platform of value upto Rs. 1,500/-
2. An exciting book (You may choose from our list)
Hiring process (chronological order):
1. Introductory interview (the HR round)
2. A technical assignment
3. Tech interview round 1
4. Tech interview round 2
5. Let’s talk money (the salary negotiation and closure)
If you are ready for the journey, drop us a mail with your LinkedIn profile hyperlink also preferably a GitHub profile link.
Email us at :